Monday, March 10, 2008

Kolten is 9!!!


Happy 9th Birthday Kolten - March 7th! We started celebrating Friday morning on Kolten's birthday and finished Sunday night the 9th!! What a party!!! Okay, so he opened presents Friday morning and blew out a candle on his German Pancakes and then went to school. I made cupcakes to take to his school class. After school Brad had to leave for a scouting overnighter so Kolten, Morgan & I hung out Friday night playing Wii and watching movies! Saturday Kolten invited a friend to go bowling and to dinner with us to celebrate some more. We are quite the bowling family!! Ha, ha - if bowling scores were the same as a good golf score then maybe... Kolten chose Macaroni Grill for dinner which we all enjoyed! Sunday night we invited family and some friends over for cake and ice cream - Confetti cake, Earthquake cake and Peach Cobbler- Yummy!!! I think overall Kolten had a very nice 9th birthday!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Just checking to see if you had updated yet... But you haven't called me about it so I should've figured. :)