Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spirit Week at School! Rah! Rah!



Morgan was really excited for Spirit Week at school. She talked about it for days before and knew what she wanted to do for each day. The first day was Hawaiian Day and she looked totally ready for a luau! She was really cute and that day we happened to pick up some other children for school, one of whom happens to be in love with Morgan. When he got in the car and saw Morgan he said, "Morgan you look beautiful!" Morgan just smiled and said, "thanks."

The next day was Wacky Hair day and Morgan told me exactly how she wanted her hair fixed and so that's what I did! She actually won a prize in her class for the best Wacky hair!

Kolten was not into Spirit Week, but on Wacky Hair day at the last possible minute he decided he wanted to do something. Well what can you do with buzzed hair? I got out some washable paints and painted a spider that he requested on his head. Lovely. I was just grateful he didn't get sent back home that day for some gang sign or something!
Pajama day was fun and relaxing - she wore some really cute pajamas (thanks Jackie), her robe and slippers - Comfy! Celebrity Day (lame) she went as Tinkerbell (her Halloween costume from 2 years ago) after I convinced her that Tinkerbell is in fact a celebrity! What a fun week for kids, not so much for moms! :)

0 comments: