We had a little vacation/getaway to Elephant Butte, NM with my niece Michele and her family. We went the last weekend in July - first of August. It was a lot of fun! Although I must say I am MUCH more comfortable in jeans & a sweatshirt relaxing in the White Mtns. Hanging out in a swimsuit covered by a t-shirt and shorts is kinda scary. If I looked like Morgan in a swimsuit, then maybe I wouldn't mind running around all day in one w/o a cover, but since I am WAY past those days...well again let's just say "scary". Okay so back to the fun - Kolten had a blast on the tube, as did Brad and of course Morgan & I loved it, too. Okay so once Morgan realized first handed that you can get "dumped" or "thrown" off the tube, then it really wasn't so fun for her. Big smiles when she rode out the first time, then didn't get back on it the rest of our trip!:) But she played all day in the water and loved it. She & Kolten had so much fun in the water and with their cousins. Brittlee made me & Brad just smile - she is so cute and her voice - what can I say? Briggs is so easy, too, and he wasn't even feeling well. Okay so Beckie, Brittlee & Briggs are just way too cute. Of course so are the others, I was just giving a plug for Michele's cuties. Katelyn is Michele's younger sister - my niece, too. She & Kolten hung out more than normal, so it was nice for Kolten to have someone to hang with! Andy had a farmer's tan like me & Brad!:) Andy & Michele have a boat, obviously, as we don't, and they are much more adept at water sports then us. We have talents in other areas. Well okay not so much. But still they showed us up BIG TIME!!! It was a lot of fun - thanks Michele & Andy! Too bad no one else could make it as there was good food, too!:)
Somehow I missed these pictures in the slideshow...luckily I didn't put every picture I took in...sheesh I took a lot!
Andy showing his stuff!
Morgan & Beckie - they had a blast together
Kolten & Brad - The white boys on the beach!




1 comments:
Good job! Those are awesome pictures! I would love a cd, if you don't mind, I haven't quite figured out how to copy pics from others' blogs. That was such a fun trip! Can't wait to do it again next summer!
Post a Comment