Monday, July 21, 2008

Who's that riding the quad? Could it be Satan???


Nope it's not Satan, it's just Kolten. And no I don't normally refer to Kolten as Satan, but Brad does or did... Okay so it was an accident, but we were all together talking and Brad was going to ask Kolten if he wanted to go with him to a job in St. David. So Brad said "do you want to go with me to St. David, Satan?" I guess the saint and Kolten got mixed up a little and came out Satan!! We all busted up laughing over Brad's Freudian slip!!!:) Anyway so when Kolten came out looking like this and wanted me to take his picture for the blog (yes he actually requested that)the first thought that I had was one of H...'s Angels then of course it reminded me of the Satan joke and so there you have it!
I bought this jacket for Kolten a few months ago on clearance and got an awesome deal (don't you just love when that happens!! Let's hear it for Clearance racks!!) anyway Kolten loves it because he thinks it is like Hogan's jacket (from Hogan's Heroes) and also like Indiana Jones' jacket. So he thinks he is pretty hot stuff in it! Now if I could just get him to not wear it in 100 degree weather and wait for winter like I intended it for!! Boys! You gotta love 'em!

0 comments: