Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes, We are Library Nerds!!

What can I say, we love to go to the library and bookmobile. I admit it is a sneaky way I have to give my kids cheap entertainment - other than gas to drive there, it's all free!! We sit in air conditioning (very cold, I might add!), play computer games, read books, play with puzzles and toys and then get to take home movies and books for free! What a deal! And Kolten and Morgan think it is the best.
Every summer we do the bookmobile summer reading program and this year the theme was "Catch the Reading Bug" so the pictures are of Kolten and Morgan as bugs??? At least that is what we were told. Morgan is a butterfly - but I actually think she looks like a peacock or maybe she is a butterfly at a masquerade ball!- and Kolten is an ant, I think. Kinda freaky and maybe scary for some of you, but it was fun! And if that's not enough, they got a new bookmobile - no longer the long yellow banana! And even better this one is air conditioned! Yeah!! For those of you thinking "yup, total nerds", my good friend BLAKE, who is totally cool says we are not nerds because he likes to read, too, so he thinks it's cool! So we really aren't nerds, because Blake said so and what can I say ... what Blake says is totally right! And Blake if you're reading this, I can't wait to come to your wedding!!

0 comments: