Sunday, June 14, 2009

Totally random...

While I was doing my major blog update I came across some fun but random pictures, so I thought I'd post them.

What a good dad - letting his children "do" his hair! I do, too, sometimes, but never would let an "after" picture show up on my blog! I have some pride left!:)


Trampoline hair!!



Morgan loves any chance to babysit Halle!


Everyone needs a boy!!
Since Jackie didn't post what she got for Mother's Day, I thought I would! Pepper had her baby on Mother's day, and Kolten & Morgan were so excited to see the new colt. They wish it was their very own - but I think it's nice just having it next door!:)

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah, I always meant to put a picture of the colt on our blog, but, you know... Thanks for doing the work for me! Looks like you guys had fun in CA, now I'm looking forward to the camping slide show!