Thursday, September 10, 2009

This is my life, but am I really living it?

Funeral, food, setup, clean up, party at my house, clean my house, LAUNDRY, homeschool, new school, make & take dinners to neighbor, modem worn out, internet down, LAUNDRY, jury duty, temple trip, temple trip again, summer garden, fall garden, LAUNDRY, got a kitten, lost a dog, tears, make handouts for a friend for a YW lesson, found the dog, hurt & sad, but no more tears, 60 lbs. of green chilies to freeze, RS dinner to plan and make food for, LAUNDRY, take family pictures of sister's and neice's families, where is all this laundry coming from???, clean house again, bridal shower at my house....and that is just the last few days!!!! Whew! I know it's just EXCUSES, but that is why my blog is temporarily outdated, boring, and old news!! I have so many things to put on here but it will have to wait a few more days. In the mean time if anyone wants to update my blog for me, leave a comment and I will let you, - but not a nasty comment please!! Oh yeah, and peaches and pears are coming so in between canning and of course, eating, I will try to get back to my ever important, high priority, can't live without updating, BLOG!!!!
Okay, okay I know everyone is REALLY busy, too, and so this is really no excuse, I guess I'm just a lame blogger. BUT in my defense, I know other people (Michele & Jackie) have had a hard time blogging this summer, too!!!:) Maybe if it was a paying job....:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. I haven't updated my blog since Christmas. :) So as far as I'm concerned, you are an excellent blogger!

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! I haven't updated my blog since Christmas :) So, if you ask me, you are doing an excellent job!

MaryAnn said...

WOW! You ARE busy! You should take a vacation! Craziness! I'm sure you handled it all in style though! Hope you had a great b-day. I thought about you. . . if that counts! :)