And everyone is so happy! Marcus (my nephew & a favorite cousin of Kolten & Morgan) got home from his mission (Argentina) today. Morgan & Kolten have been so excited and were thrilled to be able to go to the airport today to see him come home. After Marcus' mom, then dad hugged him, Morgan ran right up and took her turn! Sorry Audrey, Jackie, Clarice, & Brady!:) I don't think she could wait any longer. We spent the whole day with a welcome home lunch party at Carrie's and Morgan was pretty attached to Marcus. It was a fun day and we are so happy to have Marcus back home. What a great example he has been to Kolten & Morgan - and we still have Brock, Cory, & Jordan out and Sarah entered the MTC today! We are so blessed to be part of such a great family!
Morgan & Marcus
Marcus can't believe how big Kolten is!
We Love Marcus!
The whole gang at the airport!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Marcus is back!!!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, so I just looked at Grandma's blog and was so impressed that you already posted the pictures from TODAY, then I see that you posted them on your blog too! And you didn't even copy what you wrote on Grandma's! This is a happy moment for me Alliene, it just makes me so proud that I taught you how to do all this. Weep, weep.
I know!! I couldn't believe it myself! You ARE the best! What would I do without you??
I am pretty impressed to! So, now just post his homecoming talk and we won't even have to come see him! Ha, just kidding! He looks great, and your kids look so happy.
If I just post his talk, Michele, you'd miss all the good food again!:) Seriously, if I started posting pictures of the food from our family gatherings, NO ONE would ever miss another event!:) But then again you are doing some WEIRD diet thing. Whatever!:)
Post a Comment