Holy cow here it is November! Where is the time going? Here are some more little blurbs from the past couple (or more):) months! Then for sure I will be caught up! Ha, ha - of course I'm kidding. If I was caught up, what ever would I do??:)
Hmmm...I really wonder if Morgan was a dog in a former life...:) She is definitely an animal lover!! (It's not a great picture as I am taking it from inside the truck but she's right there with her tongue waggin', so excited to go for a ride!:))
We went to a D-Backs game (a long time ago):) with some family. Cheap seats with an even cheaper deal because it was a section for people involved with adoption - they were recognizing adoption. There were a few others there, but we were probably the majority. A lot of Brad's family came, too, so that was fun!
Clarice & Morgan
Kolten & Dallin (a cousin)
Little Miss Diamondback fan!
Kolten went on a Webelos 5 mile "Mormon Battalion" Hike. Brad went with him. They went through some of the actual area the Mormon Battalion went through. Kolten came home tired, but with a lot of facts/info, so I think he enjoyed it!:) The boys had to each carry a wooden "musket" that was supposed to weigh the same as the muskets that were really carried. They also only ate "hardtack" ( a hard biscuit), jerky and some jolly ranchers hard candy to suck on, I guess. They really roughed it!:)
Before
During:)
Morgan got to ride the horse by herself and she was EXCITED!!!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
This & That from the past....
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wahoo, doesn't that feel great! What a cool hike! That's great that Kolten had his Pa right there roughin' it with him! And your little princess has turned into quite the cowgirl!:)
Post a Comment