

One of the funnest places to go, in my humble opinion, is The Gaslight Theatre. I love to go and I always laugh - sometimes nonstop and loudly - probably to Brad's embarrassment! Actually he laughs loud with me! It is so fun and I always think we should take Kolten and Morgan and so we did! Well they had a blast, too! Between the popcorn and ice cream, singing, booing, and laughing it was a really fun night! We sat in the balcony which was the first time Brad & I have sat there and really enjoyed it. Morgan immediately got into it and had a great time. Kolten was engrossed but it took him a little while to boo, hiss and laugh out loud with enthusiasm! But once he got into it, there was no turning back - they were both hooked, too! We saw Beach Blanket Be-Bop - a show about CA surfers, etc. in the 60s. And then as if that wasn't cool enough, the oleo's were from the 80s! Hilarious! Even though I was a baby in the 80s, they were still pretty funny for some reason!!:) Kolten and Morgan talked about it for days after and still mimic some of the parts. They have been begging to go again, so since we all love it and enjoyed it so much, what the heck, I think we will!
Monday, August 18, 2008
The Gaslight Theatre!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment