Well I am really behind on my blog! Sorry, I guess back to school means no more time! I have tried to squeeze it in but there is always something taking precedence over "my silly blog"!!
Back to July 23: We went to the beautiful White Mountains again for a camping trip with Brad's family. It was alot of fun. Kolten and Morgan had fun playing with cousins, Brad and I enjoyed relaxing and catching up with his brothers and sisters, and of course as with any family get together the food was great and abundant!! Thanks to Brad and Johnny (and others) for cooking for us all the time!! I personally enjoyed the break! So thanks, guys!
Not as much luck fishing with the whole clan as we did by ourselves, but it wasn't our fault. There had been lots of rain and the river was high and muddier than normal so it wasn't ideal fishing conditions. Brad and I both caught one, each, and a couple others caught one. Kolten got his cousins into catching crawdads with him, so he was having fun as usual! Morgan as always was entertained with the worms, and everything else about the whole fishing experience.
It was a great time overall and we were so glad that so many of Brad's family could come. All of his brothers and sisters, except one were able to come so it was really nice. We don't get to see all of them as often as we'd like, so it was fun!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Camping, Family, Food & FUN!!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment