8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
When I had TV I used to watch...
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Hogan's Heroes re-runs
3. The Cosby Show re-runs
4. The Price is Right
5. Regis & Kelly
6. TLC
7. The Andy Griffith Show re-runs
8. Jeopardy!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went on a date with Brad for the first time in a very LONG time!
2. Went to Costco & Texas Roadhouse with Brad - our date night!
3. Helped do a Rain Forest clay craft in Morgan's 1st grade class
4. Exercised - it's killing me!
5. Drank a spinach smoothie for breakfast.
6. Cleaned up some of the house.
7. Talked with the RS Prez about some(I'm not so)Compassionate Service stuff.
8. Sang the "Friday" song with Kolten & Morgan! Yeah!!! Friday & Spring Break!!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Weekends!
2. School vacations!
3. Everyone home from school & work each day.
4. Sleeping in!
5. Having a big family - you know, in the next life!
6. Having a tone body! Hey, it just says "look forward to" not "it's going to happen!"
7. General Conference
8. Eating! :) I'd have to agree with you on that one, Jackie!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS -This should've been "18" fave restaurants, instead of just 8!
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. Nico's
5. Cafe Rio
6. Red Lobster
7. PF Changs/Pei Wei
8. Rosas/Gecko Grill/Cravings--they're kinda the same & I'm running out of numbers!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A baby/more children
2. Bigger muscles. Okay just to be more tone.
3. A super clean, organized house--I'd like that too Michele! ditto, me, too!
4. An Alaskan cruise
5. A haircut (I know, pretty lofty goal there, but someday....)
6. Brad, Kolten, & Morgan to be extremely happy, healthy & sure, why not wise, too!!
7. Did I mention a baby?
8. Sorry, I'm gonna have to go with "baby" again.
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jackie
2. Jackie
3. Jackie
4. Jackie
5. Jackie
6. Jackie
7. Jackie
8. Jackie, seriously, and No One else! I just want to see if on her "8 things I did yesterday" part - she actually showered!!!:)
8 Reasons why tagging games on blogs are a waste of time:
1. Yes I made this up.
2. Because they are.
3. There is way too much pressure from people to actually do it. Bad peer pressure.
4. They're dumb.
5. Who really cares about 8 things I did yesterday anyway.
6. Are other bloggers really that bored?
7. Because they are, I know I already mentioned that, but it's true.
8. I don't have to have 8 reasons - one is plenty!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I'm only doing this since Jackie & Michele both "tagged" me and since Jackie didn't think I ever would!!!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You THINK you are soooo funny! I have to say I was caught off-guard, didn't see the whole "write Jackie on every number" thing coming. And just so you know, if I did it today I COULD say that I showered yesterday and if I did it tommorrow I STILL could say I showered yesterday. But Tuesday...we'll see. I did two days in a row so I'm good for a few more. :) So, looks like you're doing a better job at getting more muscles than me! Keep it up, and maybe you could do extra for me since you're prolly a pro now! :)
LOL, you guys are so funny. I'm one of those super boring bloggers that prays for a tag just so I have something half way interesting to post. I couldn't walk a mile in your shoes if I tried. All that excercising and spinach stuff. I'm with you all the way on the whole baby thing though. Good luck and I love your blog!
You're killing me smalls! In my defense, I'd never been tagged before, and I actually felt kinda privledged. However, once I did it, it was kinda dumb and not as exciting. I've been tagged since and just ignored it. (Count your blessings, I may have tagged you again!) You still on for the zoo?
Ok so I realized I kind of sounded annoyed or bitter or something about the whole tagging thing on blogs... I really don't care about them that much! I should've just let it go... And I am so sorry that I didn't tag Roxy, and I am so sorry that it was your first time to be tagged Michele, and Jackie, I'm just glad that you have showered a couple of times since this was posted!!!:)
Post a Comment