
I am really behind on my blog...busy as usual and just can't seem to get to my blog. Here are a couple of pictures from Valentine's - yes, Valentine's Day nearly one month ago!! Morgan and I (even Kolten helped) made ipods - valentines for her class. We had a lot of fun making them and they turned out really cute. Pink for the girls & red for the boys!
Kolten didn't really want to do valentines this year and we didn't even know his class was going to have a party until a few days before, so we just did some Extra gum with a corny (I mean cute) saying on it. He was happy and it was easy!
I made new hooded towels for Kolten & Morgan for Valentine's day since the ones they have had (from my DEAR friend Robin!) since they were babies were starting to get a little worn. They use them all the time. I had a friend machine embroider on these and they turned out really cute. Kolten and Morgan love them. They have their names on the hood part, but you can't see that in the picture. 
Thursday, March 12, 2009
This & That!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How the heck did you make those ipod valentines? Are they real or homemade? Whatever they are, they are pretty dang cool! You've gotta be the coolest mom out there! No wonder Beckie didn't even miss me. :) I totally agree with letting the dust bunnies live. I mean seriously, what's the point? They'll just come back.
Craft lady I just thought you should know your kids are freakn adorable!
Post a Comment