Blogger called and said I was in the running for the worst blog ever, so I decided maybe I should start updating... for the 100s of you - oops, I mean 3 people out there that follow my blog!! We have been really busy which doesn't make me any different from anyone else out there, but it just means that my blog isn't always my priority!! So if anyone actually reads this, I am sorry and I will try to do better, and I will not make fun of anyone (Janell) else who doesn't keep their blog updated. Okay so moving on...
I am going to have like a billion posts, so grab a snack and sit back, relax and get ready to be dazzled. Okay, so just look at the pictures when you get a chance and skim over the rest!
Let's start way back in September - I know, it's nearly November and I am trying to blog September. I told you I'm on the "worst" list right now.
KOLTEN GOT A BEAR!!! No this isn't another episode of Wild Kingdom, Kolten earned his bear rank in cub scouts. This happened to be the same night that we were rushing home from seeing baby Halle, mommy Jackie and daddy David in the hospital, so we were running late and I didn't even get a picture. It (the award) is actually already on his shirt (see I'm not behind on everything) so maybe I will get a picture of him in his uniform and post it later... then again maybe not!
We are proud of Kolten and how hard he worked (and me:)) to earn his bear before he even advances to Webelos. Way to go I-da-ho!!! - oops, I mean Kolten! A little Toy Story humor there for those of you who just can't keep up with my amazingly quick mind and wit!!:)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Blogger called...
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 4:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment