So with the last day of Fall Break over (Monday the 13th) it was back to school, back to reality, back to being super busy with other stuff again! On Tuesday I had to give a silly little talk at our Enrichment meeting. I say silly because I thought the other topics were meaningful and enriching, while mine was "Cow tippin'". Hmmm... I may look like a hick, but I have never been cow tippin'! It was actually supposed to be about creative and cheap dating ideas. Whatever... glad that's over. Then Wed. was a primary activity, then Thursday was a bunch of laundry, cleaning, etc. and Friday a quick trip to the temple. After we got back we picked up Kolten and Morgan and went to the Gaslight Theatre to watch "Frankenstein Lives". It was hilarious and I laughed so hard my sides ached!! I think it was the funniest one I have seen, but maybe they all seem like that. This one was particularly good with the cast making each other laugh and doing a lot of impromptu stuff. FUNNY!! It was a lot of fun and Kolten and Morgan enjoyed it a lot, too. (Morgan did once she got past thinking it was going to be scary!) Then as if that wasn't enough fun for one week, we got up Saturday morning and went to the Pumpkin Patch and had even more fun. We picked our pumpkins, ate kettle corn and shaved ice, spent a long time in the corn maze (lost or not we will never know - finally I saw the barn sign and led the way back out!!) and then came home! Whew! Busy but fun! We had to get it all in one weekend because Brad had Woodbadge the other weekends! Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch - sorry I don't have any of me cow tippin'!!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment