
Happy Anniversary to us! (June 24th.) 15 looonnnggg, tiring years!!! J/K! It does feel like forever, but only because it is hard to remember life before being married. (Of course, some days it's hard to remember if I even ate lunch!) We were just young punk kids when we got married and a lot skinnier, too! But now 15 years later I don't think I really knew what love was back then. I definitely love Brad way more now than I did 15 years ago, and I guess he must feel the same way or have some sick need to be overly charitable, because he has stuck with me, too! Who would've thunk??? So I planned this "party" to celebrate, okay so really it wasn't a party, it was more like a cub scout pack meeting. Fun! Not exactly an Alaskan Cruise as I was hoping for, but hey if you can't be somewhere beautiful or exotic on your anniversary then why not head to the church for pack meeting!?! We do get to go away (just me and Brad) for a long weekend, so I'm not complaining! (Even though it might have sounded like I was!) I am so grateful that we have an eternal marriage and that we have Kolten and Morgan forever, too! So yeah, for all you newlyweds and those not yet married we might seem like we've been married for a looonnnggg time, but compared to forever it's nothing! What a great life we have and I can't wait for another 15 and more! Thanks Brad! XOXOXO Here are our LOVELY then and now pictures!! Probably shouldn't let small children or pregnant women view the "then" one - I know it's scary! Go ahead and laugh, one day your wedding pictures will be outdated, too! And no, I didn't even have a perm - my hair was just "full" and it WAS a cute cut back then!!! That is why I purposefully chose not to "veil" it!!!:)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Only 15 years? It feels like forever!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha--CUTE cut?!??! Just kidding, you were beautiful then and you're beautiful now! You two don't seem "old" enough to have been married for 15 years!!! Congrats on making it this far...more so to Brad. How DOES he live with you? :o) Hope you enjoy your weekend getaway!
Me oh my! I love your pictures! Mem-ries....light the corner of my mind.....la la la..... Love the NOW picture! Your hair is darling!!
Sorry, but I did bust up laughing when I saw the picture--the one you took at church the other day. JK!! :) I just don't know why you don't get that haircut again--I'm sure you could bring it back in style! Everyone will want the "Alliene" cut!
I love the hair, Its awesome. I love seeing peoples wedding pictures cause you can totally tell when they were married its great! You too are so cute. Happy Late Anniversary
Post a Comment