
Kolten and Morgan couldn't ask for a better dad to play around with. Brad is their personal "let's climb all over him" toy! I love that when Brad sits down or lays on the floor that Kolten and Morgan are right there to start the mauling!!:) They are getting bigger, but haven't outgrown this fun, yet! I hope it lasts as long as Brad is tough enough to take it!! This really is one of our favorite times and Brad is a very good sport about it!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
That's What Dad's Are For!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YES!! I'm SO HAPPY that you are FINALLY my friend!! I'm so EXCITED!!! Thank you, thank you! He he he... I just wanted to warn you though, when my friends see that YOU are my friend, they're gonna want to be YOUR friend too, and I just didn't know if you could handle so many friends. It'll be good for you though, and I'll be here to help you.
Hey I hope we get to make it up to Benson sometime soon. We love coming to visit you guys. I really like the clock that is a cute idea, I will remember it for when my kids are in school
YOU!!!! Cute blog! I googled you, and guess what! I never would have thought of googling "farkletush4" to find you. But I've heard you called stranger things than that before! JK! Love it!-MaryAnn Larson
Post a Comment