I got this from Jackie's blog - she was a more glamorous Jasmine! Oh well I really do like Chinese food....
You Are Mulan!

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:
Maybe it's because she rides a horse... Or because she's so strong... Or! Because she disgraced her family! (But it ends up being all right.) :)
I'm Mulan too....like oh m' gosh!!! I'm ready to fight for something!!! BRING it on!
OK, settle down. So I can't find your email address, adn I"m really desperate for Lisa James email adress adn I got a new computer and can't find her address anymore. Would you happen to have it? It is our 20 year reunion this fall and she's the class pres, adn people keep calling me....and I"M NOT DOING IT!!!!!!!!
I will have to see what princess/warrior I am. I will be honest I am a little scared of you now. JUST KIDDING. The camping trip sounds like it was a blast.
Believe it or not--I'm Cinderella! Yeah,yeah, I know...the hated step-child, dressed in rags...we're usually so alike in everything that I thought I'd end up being Mulan, too. Of course, Mulan was a wild woman which does NOT fit me at all!
Post a Comment