Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School's out for Summer!!


Hallelujah!! School is out and I don't know who is more excited - me or Kolten and Morgan!! I'm not sure if I was so ready for it to be done because it was Morgan's first year and she went all day, or because I went to the school pretty much every day, too, to volunteer! Either way we are done, at least for a little while, and we are happy to be on Summer break! Kolten and Morgan both did well in school this year and Kolten was on the Honor roll. Kindergarten doesn't get to be on the Honor roll, but Morgan did really well, too. She received Reading and Spelling awards at the awards assembly and Kolten got his certificate for being on the Honor roll. Hopefully they will keep up the good grades and have awesome careers some day and be able to take care of us in our "golden years"!!:)

0 comments: