Saturday, September 13, 2008

My cool clock wall!

I have a thing for clocks...so I have a few around our house. They don't help me to be on time though!!:) I have wanted this vinyl around my big clock I made for a while and my dear sister Allison gave it to me for my birthday! And she even put it up for me - standing on a scary board up in the air - over my staircase - kinda like some makeshift scaffolding. Whew! Scary!!:) Thanks Allison! It's really working, too, I can't believe how softly, sweetly time is and the love at home we have since I have had this saying on my wall!!:) But seriously I love it!!

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

That is a great clock!! What a perfect saying. I love your statues as well. I'm a collector! I don't know if you still live in the same house you did when we lived in pomerene, but I still tell Clay that one day I want a huge pantry like the one in that house. I loved it.

MaryAnn said...

So that is the secret, huh? I need those words on my wall!!!
SO CUTE!