Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halle's Here!


No, Halle Berry didn't come to visit us - our new neice/cousin HALLE!! She is so cute and we are so excited!
DOB: 9-22-08
9 lbs. 2 oz. (whew! Good job, Jack!!) 20 in. long
When I told Morgan that Jackie had had her baby, she said "let's go to her house and see her!" I told her they were in the hospital, but that Clarice had emailed pictures. When she saw the pictures (after the oohing) she said "I just want to kiss her!" We went to the hospital yesterday to see her and when I reminded Morgan that she wouldn't be able to go in the room to see her she cried!:( I told her I would take a picture and when I showed it to her in the waiting room, she got all serious and said "Did you get to touch her?" I said, yes I was the one holding her in the picture. And then she was really bummed. I told her last night that they would be home tomorrow (today). This morning I heard her wake up while I was in my bathroom, so I came out to wish her good morning, but I couldn't find her. Finally I found her outside on our front sidewalk, wrapped in her blanket, just sitting there. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was watching for Jackie and Halle to come home. So sweet! Unfortunately for her they weren't coming home till this afternoon. So many disappointments for a little girl!! But the exciting news is they will probably be here when she's out of school, so David, Jackie and Halle - Beware!!! Morgan will be over!!:) As if Halle isn't exciting enough news, Audrey & Luke made a SURPRISE visit and are here, too, all the way from Cuba! This is going to be so much fun! Morgan will never want to go back to school again! She'll want to stay home with Luke and Halle!
Congratulations David & Jackie! We are so happy for you!! And Halle is very lucky to have such great parents!

2 comments:

Mela said...

Hi Alliene! Do you remember me? I found your blog off of Maryann's. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Mela

MaryAnn said...

Picture request:
Halle and Luke together.
Audrey and Luke.
Morgan with Halle and Luke.
Brad cleaning the bathroom....(oh wait) I guess I don't need that one.
THANK YOU!-me