things that happened during the Christmas season and it even happened more than once! A couple of different times Kolten and Morgan on their own put together an impromptu Nativity. This one happened to be on a Sunday morning before church. They started bringing in the manger animals, cradle, baby Jesus and then got all dressed for the part. Morgan really wanted a star to be over them and they found one from one of my wooden Nativities and conned Brad in to hanging it from the ceiling fan above them. Remember this is Sunday morning and two children putting it together. We loved it!! They were so serious at playing the parts well. We turned on a pretty rendition of Silent Night on cd and Brad read the Christmas "story" from Luke. It was really a very cool Sunday morning - and one of my favorite things that happened this Christmas season. (Kolten did a better part as Joseph without a large audience!:))


Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Oops, I forgot...one of my favorite...
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How sweet! It's amazing how in tune with the spiri our little ones can be. It's also great to see parents supporting their children and even taking the time to listen and participate. Sunday's can be a little hectic. Good job mom and dad!!
I totally agree with "Roxy Dozier"! That's awesome that they did that on their own, and even more so that you stopped whatever you were doing to watch and participate! That's what it's really about, huh?
Just so you don't think we are really THAT good...we didn't have church till 1 pm, and I was just sitting there in my pajamas looking ugly. I guess I did get up and turn the cd on to Silent Night!:)
Post a Comment