No I am not talking about condiments here, I am behind (obviously) on my blog so I need to Ketchup or I guess the correct English would be "catch up"!! Luckily keeping my blog updated wasn't one of my New Year's resolutions or I would've already blown that one. So Happy New Year to my hundreds of (3) followers out there! I hope 2009 is REALLY FINE for all of you!
Here's a little update from the past oh 30 days or so...
I talked my whole family (meaning even Brad!) to go to the Community Christmas Celebration this time. It is a communtiy choir (different religions - anyone 16 & up can sing in the choir) that puts on a performance in Dec. at our Stake Center. It is put on by our stake. Anyway because my GOOD friend Robin, whom I adore, was in charge this year I really wanted to go. Brad has gone once with me but after what seemed like hours of the Messiah music - decants?, descants?, blah, blah, blah he really didn't have a desire to go back. One year I was even in charge of decorations and he was kind enough to stay home and watch the kiddos! Anyway this year we went and we all (even Brad & Kolten!) enjoyed it. The best part for me was that my stubborn 9 year old who doesn't like to sing, belted out (a little off key, I might add!) every Christmas carol the congregation/audience was invited to sing with the choir. He loved it! He couldn't stop talking about it. Afterward he even asked one of the directors about a song (that Kolten decided was his very favorite) - he wanted to know where he could get it!! Yeah!! Early Christmas present for me! It was great...nothing like music to bring in the holiday spirit!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Ketchup!!
Posted by Brad and Alliene at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment