Monday, January 12, 2009

Update #2

Another fun thing we did together during the Christmas season was go to the Gaslight Theater. It was "A Smalltown Christmas" and as always we all a had a great time. I love to hear Kolten and Morgan laughing and getting into the show so much. It has become one of our family favorites. They both want to go there for their birthdays. (It might be because on your birthday (month) they recognize you and you get a free ice cream cone - I'm sure that is a big part of Morgan's motivation anyway!) The best part for me and Brad was the oleo after the show: "The Donny & Marie Christmas Special!!" It was so funny - we were laughing so hard! After they announced it, Kolten asked who Donny & Marie were?? As I'm sure many of you youngsters reading this are wondering, too!! I know it totally dates us, but it was good for a LAUGH!!! BTW for those of you still wondering, there was/is this famous? Mormon family "The Osmonds" - and Donny & Marie are two of the children of the family. Google it if you're still confused!!!:)

0 comments: